Citizenship: United States
- E.D.T Offshore company (www.edtoffshore.com)-One vessel
- The competition site: 170m depth, 25-28°Clocated 1 miles from the beach
- Three taxi boats will be available to carry athletes, judges, and crew from the beach to the competition zone.
- Two competition lines with a counter ballast system with a speed of 1.5m/1sec.
- High resolution sonar and a connected video camera will be providing real time information on the freediver’sprogress.
- 4 Warm up lines up to 30m
- 4experienced & trained safety divers with1 UW scooter / competition line
- Dry warm-up will be possible on the vessel and on a smaller platform near the performance zone.
- O2 will be available on the dive location.
- AIDA Medical Committee members and emergency medical personnel selected by the committee will be present at the competition zone to handle potential accidents.
- Evacuation boat with first aid crew and doctor
Official Hotel : Hotel Park Beach
Single room Per Day € 100
Double room Per Day € 115
Triple room Per Day €165
Half board Per Day € 8 Per person
Full board Per Day € 20 Per Person
- Hotel Park beach is located on the beach, with direct access to the boat corridor (70 m away), Rooms are recently renovated. Hotel is located inwoody area what can be great for relaxation.
- Hotel offers 20-25 rooms for participants with above rates the formula first come first get (reservation code AIDA)
- Besides the official hotel, various Airbnb and other accommodation options on Booking.com are available within walking distance of the hotel and boat pick up location
Travel to LIMASSOL, Cyprus
- Travel options:
Cyprus is serviced by a variety of different international carriers, including low budget companies (Ryan Air, Easy Jet, Wizz air, Blue Air, Transavia…) that connects the Island with major European cities. Island is very well connected with Far East countries (Japan, China) and Australia trough connection hub in Dubai.
Cyprus' main airport is Larnaca International Airport (LCA)
and is on the outskirts of Larnacacity approximately 77km from Limassol, flight schedule: https://www.hermesairports.com/flight-info/larnaka/flight-schedule.
Paphos International airport (PFO)
located around 67km from Limassol,
- Transportation options from Airports to Official hotel
Both airports are connected to Limassol with modern highway and can be reached in 45 min drive.
- Taxi :Incase of needing anyhelp contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Limassol Urban Buses
Company transfers from Larnacaor PaphosAirports to Limassol and return with daily schedules, including weekends and public holidays to serve the transportation needs of all travelers with a current cost of EUR 10.00 per person including VAT and luggage.
|Start list not defined for this day|