AIDA Executive Officer Updates
At the end of September, the AIDA Assembly opened the vote for three new executive officer positions for the 2024-2025 mandate. Their term will begin on 1 January 2024:
- AIDA President: Sasa Jeremic
- Jeremic is an AIDA Instructor and Judge with eight years of experience as the AIDA Cyprus Treasurer and four years as an AIDA Board Member and AIDA Treasurer.
- AIDA Technical Officer: Catherine Crossland
- Crossland is a FEMR IT and Diver Medic Technician, as well as an AIDA Master Instructor and Judge. She has organized 14 AIDA competitions since 2018 and commentated for both the AIDA Pool and Depth World Championships 2023.
- AIDA Education Officer: Hiroshi Ryu
- The current Vice President of AIDA Taiwan, Ryu is an experienced AIDA Judge and Master Instructor having taught nearly 1,000 students in his career.
The official votes by the assembly can be found here.