Application Request - Education Content Manager
As the Education Content Manager, your role is to complete AIDA Education content projects and manage the organization of education materials on both the AIDA server and website.
- AIDA Instructor Trainer or Master Instructor
- Education content creation experience
- Knowledge of the AIDA rules, system, and community
- Spoken and written English (good enough for content creation)
- Project management
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables and work collaboratively with the Education Committee.
- Centralize and organize all the education materials on the AIDA server.
- Implement plans decided by the AIDA Board/Assembly.
Edit and update education materials
Prepare documents related to education courses (forms, exams, slides, etc.)
Manage online implementations (e.g. exams)
Manage translation projects
- Ensure alignment and consistency in structure, approach, and values in all AIDA courses (especially for new courses)
- Assess current teaching methods and identify our strengths and weaknesses through market research.
- Advise and report to the AIDA Board and its delegates (e.g. Education Committee).
Schedule: Flexible (so you can continue being an AIDA instructor) with exceptions for meetings requested by the AIDA Board, Education Committee or other people delegated by the Board. Usually once a week, these meetings are mainly during weekends or evenings (Most AIDA positions are non-remunerated and volunteers work in their free time only - outside their primary job hours).
Growth path: one or more assistants can be contracted to help you
Location: remote (home office)
Contract value: 1000 Euro/month
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27 May 2022