Executive Assistant - opening
Freelance Executive Assistant
As an administrative expert and a time-management wizard, your role is to make the Executive less stressed and more productive in his mission to develop AIDA. You will contribute to driving the organization forward by taking off the Executive’s plate anything you can so he can focus on high leverage activities.
Most importantly, you will systematize all tasks and create procedures to keep things organized, streamline processes and boost teamwork.
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Spoken and written English (good enough for public announcements)
- Good communication
- Discretion and trustworthiness
Monitor communication (emails and MS Teams) to:
- Filter and reply to the Executive’s mails
- Manage diary
- Follow-up and report progress on pending issues/action items
- Register all the Executive Board’s decisions
- Share the relevant info with collaborators
- Help prepare and coordinate meetings, send reminders and meeting minutes
-Help prepare and ensure statutory tasks are executed on time (yearly budget vote on Dec 1st, yearly Board elections on October 1st, and yearly Disciplinary Committee vote).
-Centralize and organize the long-term info/docs on the server
-Create playbooks and drive team playbook adoption
- Previous Executive Assistant / PA experience
- Experience/knowledge of the AIDA community (Nationals, freediving centers, competitions, etc.)
Schedule: based on CET time zone with some weekend and evening meetings (AIDA Executive positions are non-remunerated and all Executives are volunteers working in their free time only - after their primary job hours).
Growth path: General Administrator
Location: remote (home office)
Contract value: 1000 Euro/month
Interested candidates are invited to apply before the 1st of March by e-mail to: email@example.com (please include CV and any additional info you consider useful)